Dinti Batstone a local member has kindly donated her garden (or house but only if it is raining so dress warmly) for this event. Please come for a drink, a few speeches by myself and Lord Jonathan Marks and a chance to meet other Lib Dem members.
Oxford West and Abingdon has been selected as a Top Tier seat for the party which is great news and is being identified by numerous outlets as one of Tories’ vulnerable seats. We are campaigning to win, and I believe we have a real chance this time.
But, we need to raise as much money as we can, fast.
In fact, by the end of the week, as the election expenses for promoting me as the candidate start on May 3rd and we need some time to plan and spend it. Some have already donated large amounts and if you have, thank you so much. Also, if you want to donate now and not wait until Friday this could make a big difference as it allows us to plan. Just go to www.oxonlibdems.uk/win or donate via the page after you RSVP.
Directions from A34/ Oxford Ring Road:
- Exit at Hinksey Hill Interchange initially following Wootton/ Boars Hill
- At the top of Hinksey Hill veer left onto the A4183. Drive through the woods (Bagley Wood) for just under a mile - you will see the turning for Bagley Wood Road on your left.
- Once you're on Bagley Wood Road we're the second house on the right (c.200m after the first house). Follow the Lib Dem signs to the house.
- NB Do not rely blindly on SatNav- it overshoots!
- Limited parking on our drive - to avoid getting blocked in, please park on Bagley Wood Road.
115 Bagley Wood Rd
Oxford OX1 5NA
Google map and directions